Wetlands Permit

Wetlands permits may be obtained at the Town Clerk’s Office or at the website.

They include:
  • Standard/Dredge and Fill Permits
  • Minimum Impact Expedited Applications
  • Expedited Seasonal Dock Notification forms.

The Town Clerk is the only source for collecting and submitting the documents.

 Any questions should be referred to the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services (DES), Wetlands Bureau. They may be reached at (603) 271-2147 or their website.