The 2023 property tax rate has been approved and set at $9.68. The 2023 second issue property tax bills have been mailed today, November 20, 2023. The due date for these bills is Thursday, December 21, 2023.
The tax bills are currently being uploaded to the online tax kiosk and should be available to view/pay late tonight/early tomorrow morning. If you signed up for paperless property tax billing and confirmed you were opting into this feature using the email that was sent to you via the tax kiosk, your bill will be emailed to you.
There are several ways to make your payment:
- You can pay quickly and easily online at https://nhtaxkiosk.com/?KIOSKID=SUNAPEE and choose either the ACH or credit/debit card form of payment.
- The ACH fee is only 95 cents.
- The credit/debit card fee is approximately 3% of the tax bill. Credit/debit card payments can only be made online, not in person over the counter.
- Via mail to:
Sunapee Tax Collector
PO Box 303
Sunapee, NH 03782
- Via drop box at the Town Office.
- In person at the Town Clerk/Tax Collector’s Office.